Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do Mexican Wedding Blood Tests Test For Herpes What Do You Think If This Poem I Wrote?

What do you think if this poem i wrote? - do mexican wedding blood tests test for herpes

I have read in class or what to add, I think of the poem, if u think we should, or that I am doing something wrong, tell me.


I am
I'm from the wedding photo of my family.
I am the Mexican flag has the colors green, white and red.
I am the blood of my ancestors, the clear skin or dark skin, which usually had a small farm that had horses, chickens, cows, chickens, dogs, birds, cats and donkeys.
I come from a family that always wrestling and football and just cried the whole time, if your loss.
I bet the whole time with my family for money.
I'm in my room listening to music until my father called down the music.
I come from a family that never remembers very well the other.
I'm in the fight against the wITH my sister and my younger brother. I am the way from Long Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment