Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Monitor Met Flashcard How Do You Adjust The Screen Settings On A Laptop With A Small Screen That Is Attached To A Large LCD Monitor?

How do you adjust the screen settings on a laptop with a small screen that is attached to a large LCD monitor? - monitor met flashcard

My work laptop is 14 ". But at work, I jump for a large flat screen monitor (25" +). The problem is that, if a dam get to a meeting, my laptop has a screen large enough.

If you fit on the screen of my laptop when the screen is small, dock, and also seems very long and hard. He defeats the purpose of a large flat screen. If the resolution to widescreen flat and everything is great, but when I go to a meeting, I adjust my resolution again.

I have Windows XP. Do you have a support that automatically switches to the screen when docked, so that the right size?

1 comment:

Benjamin R said...

Right click on the main screen. This may be opportunities to view or graphics options. I have not done for a while, as I did in Windows XP. It automatically detects and adjusts the screen, but you need to tell right click on the main screen and the computer what you want.

Post a Comment