Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where Can Boys Buy Womens Underwear I WEAR WOMENS UNDERWEAR AND IM A 15 YEAR OLD MALE?

I WEAR WOMENS UNDERWEAR AND IM A 15 YEAR OLD MALE? - where can boys buy womens underwear

I am a boy of 15 years, and I wear women's underwear instead of boxers.
I have several pairs of boxers, but also up to 10 pair of pants that I bought.
began 3 years ago, when I tryed a pair of panties at me French gymnastics.
and since I have bought for myself, underwear and now used in place of my own boxer.
I wear French knickers, thongs, shorts, underwear, cashmere, etc..
I know it's wrong, but I as a normal clothes and are now with my boxers.
I'll take it out because they're so comfortable, and I prefer the feeling, but I just want the sexy style: /?
They also tried to do a bra for a couple of times, but in my own house, but TSD, I weear panties i.
I do not do it without underwear and clothing for women including corsets ยช Basque Tho Turn Me On, but I've never tried to
i do not KNW in gay, because I did not take all the things that children and washing of children.
Can I continue because I enjoy it?
or quit: /
Adviceplease?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is perfectly normal to experiment with other types of underwear. Some heterosexual men and women who wear underwear and that's fine.

If you like what you do continue to do so. They have not hurt anyone and is a normal part of self-exploration. It makes you gay and that does not affect their sexuality. If you are being rejected by women, but must wear underwear, everything is so true that in the immediate vicinity.

Miss Mellen said...

Wow. I feel bad for you.
Even when I laugh, it's more a laugh of pity.

Therefore, I suggest that more than boxing belt and so on, just in case something happens. If you think with intimate relationships with the chicks start, only combatants (although some girls panties are a number of boys)

julia.bl... said...

If you are, girls like you should stop. be otherwise, when a young girl, thinking that she is a monster. even if there are people in this world who think their order. I know I've got my *** away from you when I saw it.

Pink Princess said...

1. You can continue to lingerie, if you want
2.Though if you are not a lot when you can be humiliated, or if you (a friend, yes, I said yes)
3.HAHAHAHA! ROFLMAO! Wear underwear! Noob!

Just Wondering™ said...

hahah

to .. Well, I think, is rare, but if you do that, then do it .. I guess.

What do people know? as you know your family and friends?

Just Wondering™ said...

hahah

to .. Well, I think, is rare, but if you do that, then do it .. I guess.

What do people know? as you know your family and friends?

Timmytop... said...

I think you're a nut ... But if you feel comfortable and not hurt anyone, why not? "I just want to style lol sexy '

Hi People said...

LOL, is not comfortable?

♥Tee Hee♥ said...

welll its ..... or odd, but feel good in watever =]

Post a Comment