Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Good Printed Rabbit Rabbit Question ....... ?

Rabbit question ....... ? - a good printed rabbit

I wonder about a rabbit and we have two guinea pigs and a dog today. I take good care of my Guinea Pig without being asked or reminded about and helps me with the dog. I keep my room very clean and helps me to go with additional tasks. I have good grades and try to convince my parents to get this pair of rabbits in our local shelter. I learned all about rabbits, and even had a printed list of all the things about them. I have a slide show and I will tonight. Has anyone a suggestion or opinion? Thank you for advanace!

3 comments:

Chey said...

think you're ready! many people and animals here and ask them all. Good grades have nothing to do with them, unless something for their parents. Endorse Thanks for the request! If your parents say no, they are not evil, so that the rabbits. I have no advice, except when you know your parents like you a lot about the rabbits (what you do, what he wrote).

GOOD LUCK!

(\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ __ /)
(='.'=)
('')_('') (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ I've U0026lt Tho \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, if not from me:)

Danica A said...

Get a couple of women, because if you get a male and a female, the male is fixed but the painter of women and there is a danger of this struggle. Make sure you always have rabbits, that the water quickly overheat and die. Do not feed lettuce Ice Castle and if you have health problems to find a local rabbit breeder vets, because I do not know very well because they are "exotic" animals. Feel free to question me about E-Mail-Aikenbreakinbarn@yahoo.com

Equine said...

If you get the rabbit, make sure that spereate 2 cages, cuz if men and women serving as hotbeds of course, [], unless fixed, but femlaes fight to the death and the same with men when they still relatively young, have babies or whom they now grow up, I guarantee you, they fought.

Post a Comment