Friday, February 19, 2010

I Steel My Friends Mums High Heels Please Read Need Help!?

Please read need help!? - i steel my friends mums high heels

Ok, so my father bought this laptop from his friend and "Acer and friends of my wife's sister sent a text message:" Your father has stolen the laptop, but my father does not have the money I know that my father never bought an iPhone steel, his friend and he never flew. Then there is all this crying over the phone with the woman who was robbed and did not. Then my mother said to my father, what is the point of all this arguein only the laptop and ask for money. Then my father called his friend told him of his mind that the laptop and give me money or not? Then the woman cried, and began to insult my father and my father told me nothing, just close the call coz my mother said. (because before my father told me all these terrible words and bad wordsWomen)

I want the laptop gives him a look like me again, I did well was cleaned and that I have removed the sticker and cleaned the top and the keyboard. I absolutely luv this laptop and hope that such a problem, because I do not know who my father says, he'll buy another, I do not think that risk.

What should I do what I think will happen
?

4 comments:

Dee said...

Well, if I wanted to go back to the top. It is not worth the problems caused. I want to ask your father if you give it back when you can go with him for another to see what he says. Good Luck

free_ang... said...

Let your parents deal with it. With the laptop, and Give It Back, but only if they are addressed.

Orla C said...

If your father has a receipt, no problem.

kms said...

It is hard to say what will happen. If your father is back on all the trouble and save the allegations of theft, then it would be better, there's nothing better than this kind of garbage. I do not know why these people come out of his way of saying that he had, if they do not.

It's your word against his at the end of the day when they can no evidence that he has stolen, then I really do about it, even if it cause the police say. You can keep it on that basis, it is a word against word, but it's worth all this pain? I know you love me too and I would be gutted if I had to give back!

I hope your father can come to reason when your money from these people thento prevent anything that you mean to ask a question?

Post a Comment